Lynn's colorful world ~

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i am SO scared of pain ><

what a day man.. happily finish school early and wanna head home to rest.
So happy some one accompany me home (jiawei)
reach home kanna lock outside the house -.- nvm... mom open and she break the news saying that jack in need of people. out of kindness and wanna help i agreed to it.

Went there everything is the same, not much changes... more and more peopel coming in for dinner and at the bar we are all so buzy buzy buzy!!
so the accident took place, was perparing the hot soup for customer, and was about to head outside with the soup *pop* i bang onto shar and tada the mushroom soup spill over my left hand and there is a instant pain... but i just bear with it even though my hand is shaking.

my red turn super red as if it is 1/3 cooked ha.. but super painful, didt tell anyone, just bearing with the pain and keep working at the same time... soak my hand with cold water non stop, however when i took my hand out of the water the pain came back >< from 7+ i bear it till 8+ den someone find me not right, then told them. that stupid shar is like ayio pain ar.., den walk out den after some time walk in again and say "ayio abit only like wanna die" HELLO!! is that what a manger should say? i went to help and you say this?? make this clear i am NOT working for you but HELPING you.. understand???

But really thanks the people there they cover my stuff thanks. and the cook there are nice too!! thanks thanks. thanks the head cook to ask the cook bring med for me..^^ and thanks david for applying for me, and the other one to make me laugh really thanks alot.

went home.. kanna take the pain anymore.. cired sia. haha.. so like me :P
i super scared of pain. abit only my tears will drop :P
then mommy brought me see doctor.... got cream of pill and pain killer..
feel so much bette..
but now type.. still feeling the hot sensation on my hand.. arrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home