Lynn's colorful world ~

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Songs ~

Two old song that i love alot !! just want to share with you guys.
OH and who by any chance have the song can you please send me.. THAnKS ^^

[VERSE 1]My heart says we've got something realCan I trust the way I feel'Cause my heart's been fooled beforeAm I just seeing what to seeOr is it true, could you really be
[CHORUS]Something to have and holdWith my heart and soulI need to know, before I fall in loveSomeone who'll stay aroundThrough all my ups and downsPlease tell me now, before I fall in love
[VERSE 2]I'm at the point of on relumSo afraid of getting bumedBut I want to take a changePlease, give me a reason to believeSay, that you're the one, that you'll always be
[CHORUS 2]It's been so hard for me to give my heart awayBut I would give my everything ,Just to hear you say (you're) By coco lee ( Before i fall in love)

Try to remember the kind of Septemberwhen life was slow and oh, so mellow.Try to remember the kind of Septemberwhen grass was green and grain was yellow.Try to remember the kind of Septemberwhen you were a tender and callow fellow,Try to remember and if you remember the follow.
Try to remember when life was so tenderthat no one wept except the willow.Try to remember when life was so tender thatdreams were kept beside your pillow.Try to remember when life was so tender thatlove was an ember about to billow.Try to remember and if you remember then follow.
Deep in December it's nice to rememberaltho you know the snow will follow.Deep in December it's nice to rememberwithout the hurt the heart is hollow.Deep in December it's nice to rememberthe fire of September that made us mellow.Deep in December our hearts should remember and follow. (Try to remember) By: Tom Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home